Re: Re: Benefits of OpenBSD

Hi:
I read your mail and I´m interested in this topic:

> could use that money for something else!  OpenBSD is clearly
more
> secure than NT (can anyone point me to the possible backdoor
MS might
> have left in SP5?!? I read something about it, but lost the
reference),

I believe that MS use of backdoors is a regular "operation"
for them... they have A LOT of undocumented info (it´s not
like OBSD or UN*X operating systems: most better designed) and
I don´t really know if that is owed to the loss of care in
designing of implementations.

About SP5.0 I would like to get more information on such a
backdoor, so if anybody knows where to look for I´ll
appreciate any tips.

Thank you all!
Ignacio

Advance FreeMail, su email en la Web: http://www.topmail.com.ar/