/usr/ports/infrastructure

Please help me retain my sanity. It appears that ports/infrastructure did not
get copied from the cd's I borrowed, but now I need to update them. Can't see
to find them using cvs update and there is no listing of them in the
ports.tar.gz on ftp.openbsd.org. can anyone point me towards the light.

Thanks.

dallas

---
Dallas Wisehaupt         |             At what point does a pickle
Pixar Animation Studios  |                    become relish?
dallas_(_at_)_pixar_(_dot_)_com         |

Visit your host, monkey.org