Zone Transfers & Security Question

I've got the openbsd bind 8.* snapshot running chroot'd on a couple 2.5
boxes dedicated to DNS only.  Rather than delegating the subnet, my ISP
wants me to allow them to pull zone transfers over to their DNS.  Presently
I am allowing zone transfers only to my slave server.  Allowing transfers
to their DNS server as some advantage in that I don't have a redundant link
at this particlular site.  My question is what kind of security issues
would this open me up to?  (Thanks for your patience with my ignorance.)