[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ssh just "hangs"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ssh just "hangs"
- From: John Wright <juggler_(_at_)_oaktree_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:29:00 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 04:30:03PM +0000, Emre wrote:
> SSH Version 1.2.27 [i386-unknown-openbsd2.5], protocol version 1.5.
> Compiled with RSAREF.
> skippy: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config
> skippy: ssh_connect: getuid 0 geteuid 0 anon 0
> skippy: Connecting to host.com [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] port 22.
> skippy: Allocated local port 884.
Some configuration of firewalls means that some local ports <1024 will get
blocked. If this could be the problem then use ssh -P -l user host to tell
ssh to allocate a port >1023.
"coffee" may be a binary file. See it anyway?
Visit your host, monkey.org