m68k Hardway

so there i am trying to bring my may25th openbsd-current mac68k to the new
current, trying to bootstrap egcs from scratch(already running on
yesterday's kernel). following codetalker's minifaq instruction, when I do
a "make obj" in /usr/src it terminates with the following. the makefile
for /usr/src/lib/libkvm looks pretty normal. could someone shed some light
on this? thanks.

-jake

/e/src/lib/libcurses++/obj -> /usr/obj/lib/libcurses++
===> lib/libkvm
"Makefile", line 30: Malformed conditional ((${UVM} == "yes"))
"Makefile", line 30: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 32: if-less endif
"Makefile", line 32: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.