[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fsck segmentation fault
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: fsck segmentation fault
- From: ashleym_(_at_)_geocities_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:00:14 -0700
- Reply-to: ashleym_(_at_)_geocities_(_dot_)_com
I installed an IDE drive from an old machine into my 2.4 box. I
partitioned it fine (disklabel) and ran newfs on each partition. After
that I ran fsck -f to check the partitions but it would segmentation
fault after 5. Now the drive is flaky. Sometimes some partitions mount
and sometimes they don't.
Any words of wisdom?
Visit your host, monkey.org