[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fsck segmentation fault
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: fsck segmentation fault
- From: ashleym_(_at_)_geocities_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:00:14 -0700
- Reply-to: ashleym_(_at_)_geocities_(_dot_)_com
I installed an IDE drive from an old machine into my 2.4 box. I
partitioned it fine (disklabel) and ran newfs on each partition. After
that I ran fsck -f to check the partitions but it would segmentation
fault after 5. Now the drive is flaky. Sometimes some partitions mount
and sometimes they don't.
Any words of wisdom?