Network Fax Server?

Hi,

At work they're doing this magazine type thing that will be sent to
subscribers via fax and published on a website. They guys aren't too hot
with technology, but the Office is powered by a samba serving OpenBSD
box. I'd like to use this box to send the faxes...

Does like, anyone have a clue how? In an ideal world, something that
looks like a shared printer on the win 98/NT clients would be good.
I used Hyla-fax on linux years ago.. what's unix fax software like these days?

Thanks for any help,

ian
--
[darq#]-[ian_(_at_)_darq_(_dot_)_net]                i speak religion's message clear
[http://www.darq.net/]                      i am denial guilt and fear

Visit your host, monkey.org