Upgrading 2.3 -> 2.5

   Hi

   I've just finished upgrading my home firewall from 2.3 to 2.5 (stock).
The upgrade went very smooth, but now when the computer boots the kernel
stops with the 'panic' message:
panic:  cannot open disk, 0x0/0x300, error 6

The computer has an Adaptec 1542CF, which is probed and configured
properly, and a SCSI IBM disk. just before the panic message it pring the
these two lines:
dkcsum: sd0 matched BIOS disk 80
rootdev=0x0 rrootdev=0x300 rawdev=0x30

Please explain what/why this error happens and what is the quickest/safest
(except for installing it from scratch) to recover and bring the machine
back up and running.

	Paolo

Visit your host, monkey.org