OpenBSD rc5-64 team effort

Hi all,

This is just a little message to encourage you all with spare (!?) cpu
power to lend the OpenBSD team some of it.  It would be cool to see the
team up among the daily top 100 crackers.  Currently the team only has 7
members cracking keys at aproximately 12,000.00K keys/second which is
pretty good but could be better.
So fire up those rc5 clients and start cracking!  ;)

(Note: This is not my team in any way,  i'm not sure who created it and I
really don't care since all I care about is seeing the OpenBSD name among
the top 100)

cheers.
Martin Akesson

Visit your host, monkey.org