Upgrading and Advantages

I see on the website that version 2.5 of OpenBSD is due at the end of May.
If I buy a 2.4 cd now exactly how hard will it be to upgrade to 2.5?

I'm also trying to convince my boss to let me give OpenBSD a whirl instead
of some other Unix. I've used Linux for years so Im not a newbie to the
Unix. The machine will be used as a mail server, and a firewall primarily.
Also Im familiar with Linux ipmasq capability is there something like this
for OpenBSD?

--
Erich Zigler - needo_(_at_)_superhero_(_dot_)_org
  superhero.org System Administrator

Visit your host, monkey.org