[no subject]

XFreeze86
Hi!

I really don't know why, since I upgraded from OpenBSD 2.3 to 2.4 on my i386 box, there's no way to run XFree86.  I tried to add everything related to X-Window in my kernel, I installed XFree86 3.3.3.1 and I tried to modify the /etc/XF86Config file, but it still freezes.  When I run startx, xdm or XF86Setup, a blank screen appears and that's all, there's no way to kill the process with ctrl-alt-backspace or switch to another tty.

So please help me!!  There's only a 2 weeks delay before I come back with this dear old Caldera OpenLinux!

Thanx!

Michael
richar01_(_at_)_gel_(_dot_)_ulaval_(_dot_)_ca