kvm_read: Bad address

Hi,

Just got a Sun SS20 and put OpenBSD 2.4 on it. Got the latest src via
cvs, recompiled the kernel, and installed the latest sparc snapshot.

Now if I do a netstat -a, STDERR complains a few dozen times:

netstat: kvm_read: Bad address

I've been building this machine in a hurry, as I'm leaving the job at the end of the week.
I imagine I broke it with the snapshot install.. any ideas how to fix it isharpish?

Thanks..

ian
--
[darq#]-[ian_(_at_)_darq_(_dot_)_net]                      i am the bullet in the gun
[http://www.darq.net/]               i am the truth from which you run