Re: The Bulgarian Mirror???

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 05:23:35PM +0200, fire fire wrote:
> The Bulgarian Mirror seems to be NOT functioning
> from at least 3-4 months, as of 2.4 of BSD.
>
> At least, that's what I see--cannot establish any connection
> to the machine in question [www, ftp, mail].
>
> Traceroute doesn't work.
>
> Keep in mind that this machine [actually the net to which it is
> attach] is even linked to the inner circle [in-country backbone]
> and still can't access it.
>
> I have tryed traceroute from cerf.net and the same result.
>
> Any information on the problem, and at least, note on the
> web page that it is temporarely unavailable.

it won't work because the machine in question (logrus.digsys.bg)
is now non-existent... the new address should be http://dread.orbitel.bg/openbsd
but I seem to have forgotten my cvs password and can't update it myself;-)
the mirror should be faster now, because it is better connected...

-tacho

Mr. Stanislav Grozev <sgrozev_(_at_)_orbitel_(_dot_)_bg> || http://dread.orbitel.bg/
Micro$oft asks you "Where do you want to go?". *BSD* gets you there today...
Un*x doesn't have monopoly on good ideas, it just owns most of them...
The opinions expressed in this letter are entirely mine, not of my employer.
PGP public key is available on request. UIN#17391433 but ICQ is so stupid.

Visit your host, monkey.org