[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Bulgarian Mirror???
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, anounce_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: The Bulgarian Mirror???
- From: fire fire <fire_(_at_)_topor_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:23:35 +0200
- Organization: ToporNET LTD
- Reply-to: fire_(_at_)_topor_(_dot_)_net
The Bulgarian Mirror seems to be NOT functioning
from at least 3-4 months, as of 2.4 of BSD.
At least, that's what I see--cannot establish any connection
to the machine in question [www, ftp, mail].
Traceroute doesn't work.
Keep in mind that this machine [actually the net to which it is
attach] is even linked to the inner circle [in-country backbone]
and still can't access it.
I have tryed traceroute from cerf.net and the same result.
Any information on the problem, and at least, note on the
web page that it is temporarely unavailable.
Visit your host, monkey.org