The Bulgarian Mirror???

The Bulgarian Mirror seems to be NOT functioning
from at least 3-4 months, as of 2.4 of BSD.

At least, that's what I see--cannot establish any connection
to the machine in question [www, ftp, mail].

Traceroute doesn't work.

Keep in mind that this machine [actually the net to which it is
attach] is even linked to the inner circle [in-country backbone]
and still can't access it.

I have tryed traceroute from cerf.net and the same result.

Any information on the problem, and at least, note on the
web page that it is temporarely unavailable.

--
Zvezdelin Vladov

Plovdiv, Bulgaria,

South-Eastern Europe