[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Bulgarian Mirror???
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, anounce_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: The Bulgarian Mirror???
- From: fire fire <fire_(_at_)_topor_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:23:35 +0200
- Organization: ToporNET LTD
- Reply-to: fire_(_at_)_topor_(_dot_)_net
The Bulgarian Mirror seems to be NOT functioning
from at least 3-4 months, as of 2.4 of BSD.
At least, that's what I see--cannot establish any connection
to the machine in question [www, ftp, mail].
Traceroute doesn't work.
Keep in mind that this machine [actually the net to which it is
attach] is even linked to the inner circle [in-country backbone]
and still can't access it.
I have tryed traceroute from cerf.net and the same result.
Any information on the problem, and at least, note on the
web page that it is temporarely unavailable.