Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src (i386/machdep.c)

re
this is a very important fix for a transition to the new apm code.
everybody is urged to update their kernels if using current,
a separate patch will be provided through the errata page as well.
w/o this fix and after new apm code will go into the tree it will be
impossible to boot kernels w/ -current bootblocks, so to avoid any
inconvinience *update your kernels now*.
10x
cu

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Michael Shalayeff:

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)

Visit your host, monkey.org