[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Connecting terminal to Sparc IPC
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Connecting terminal to Sparc IPC
- From: Diego Zamboni <zamboni_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_purdue_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:10:11 -0500
- Cc: jlwright_(_at_)_uncg_(_dot_)_edu, johan_(_at_)_ewranglers_(_dot_)_com, marv_(_at_)_gofast_(_dot_)_net, Diego Zamboni <zamboni_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_purdue_(_dot_)_edu>, Susana Soriano <soriano_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_purdue_(_dot_)_edu>
Thanks to all the people who provided suggestions to my problem connecting
a terminal to a Sparc IPC running OpenBSD.
The problem was that the cable I was using was not a null modem cable
(it came with the terminal from its previous owner, so I assumed it
was the correct cable, but obviously it was not). When I used a
null-modem cable, it worked like a charm.
Visit your host, monkey.org