[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Why is text24.tar.gz missing?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Why is text24.tar.gz missing?
- From: David Scott +44 1383 821921 <david_(_dot_)_michael_(_dot_)_scott_(_at_)_gecm_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:42:41 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 2
- Importance: normal
- Mr-received: by mta SULLY.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:42:41 +0000
- Mr-received: by mta SULLY; Relayed; Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:42:42 +0000
- Mr-received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:43:58 +0000
- Ua-content-id: 11D242EA2700
- X400-mts-identifier: [;9841421108021999/A10603/SULLY]
I am currently downloading the latest sparc and i386 snapshots. Neither
contains the file text24.tar.gz. Why is this?
Also, as the snapshots do not include X11, should I be able to use the 2.4(CD)
X11 binaries with them?