Re: linux most secure

Oh I can't resist jumping in.  I regret selling my Radio Shack Color
Computer 2 that ran OS-9. Now _that_ was a machine, with real
multi-tasking. Networking? Only if you could wiggle the bits on the
parallel port chip fast enough...

Ciao!
 --Louis

Louis Bertrand, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
<louis_(_at_)_signalpath_(_dot_)_on_(_dot_)_ca>