tty sniffer ?

greetings, again.

ftp://coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/ttywatcher/

has a useful-looking tty sniffer for Solaris. I wonder: does
anyone have a ported (to *BSD) similar program ? Maybe one that
can also sniff /dev/console ? I have a need to find out what's
going through a cable between the console port of my Sparc and
a Livingston Portmaster 2 serial port...

Thanks for any pointers...

bye,Kai

--
kai_(_at_)_pac-rim_(_dot_)_net           "Just say No" to Spam           Kai Schlichting
Palo Alto, CA                                  Pacific-Rim Internet, Inc.