HELP!!!!! PNP Support for Modem

Unfortunately I have a pnp modem that does not have the option to set
the dip switches on the board itself. Therefore, I have to get the thing
working in OpenBSD by having the kernel recognize the card.
Unfortunately,  It seems that the card id GVC0303 is not recognized as a
modem -- generic or otherwise. (I have looked at the pnpdevs and
pnpdevs.h file to check which pnp devices will be detected.) It
regonizes my SBAWE32 PNP card because it is an id in the list. If
someone knows how to get the kernel to recognize my GVC0303 as a modem
please give me some suggestions. If it comes down to the fact that I
have to go and edit the pnpdevs.c file for it to recognize my modem then
give me a hint on where i could find some info on how to code drives for
pnpdevices.

    Kiran

begin:vcard
n:Prasad;Srikiran
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Univ of Michigan
adr:;;;Shelby;MI;48316;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:prasadsr_(_at_)_pilot_(_dot_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu
title:Masters Student
tel;fax:810-254-1144
tel;home:810-254-1144
x-mozilla-cpt:;0