[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: X11 CVS tree for OpenBSD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: X11 CVS tree for OpenBSD?
- From: Andreas Klußmann <Andreas_(_dot_)_Klussmann_(_at_)_infosys_(_dot_)_heitec_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:22:50 +0200
- Delivery-date: Fri Sep 11 04:23:51 1998
- Organization: HEITEC Informationssysteme GmbH
Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> You wrote (in your message from Wed 9)
> > However, I don't know that all annon CVS servers carry all four sub-trees.
> Last time I checked, a week ago, all running anoncvs severs were
> carrying the X11 tree. The the anoncvs page on the Web server
> has been updated to reflect this.
> The X11 tree is also browsable online through cvsweb:
Is there also an ctm distribuition of the X11 tree?