[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD on a NT server ?????
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD on a NT server ?????
- From: Michael Bruyere <mb_(_at_)_iodp_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:45:02 +0100
- Delivery-date: Wed Sep 9 07:43:56 1998
I have a server running under WinNT4 (at work).
I want to install OpenBSD (without removing NT)
to show interst of that OS to my superiors ...
Is it possible ?
Install Help files tell that i need disk information
like blocks/cylinder/offset of partition, but i don't access to
that under winNT ...
Did someone succedd in installing OpenBSD with WinNT ?
Do you have some advertice ?
thanks for aswers
Visit your host, monkey.org