[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Weird boot problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Weird boot problem
- From: Tomas Heredia <tomas_(_at_)_ce_(_dot_)_fcen_(_dot_)_uba_(_dot_)_ar>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:37:06 -0300 (ART)
- Delivery-date: Tue Sep 1 12:44:20 1998
I had a weird proble with the boot iprogram (2nd stage boot loader). If
I tell the BIOS to boot with the NumLock OFF, it'll boot one of five times, and
the others will ignore the 5 seconds timeout. I thing it may be a problem with
the cnischar() func, or maybe with the one that gets te curr seconds.
Off course, I'll boot with NumLock ON :-), but may be someone is
interested in this problem.
Visit your host, monkey.org