Requesting a port?

Ok.. I'm running out of hair now.

I've been trying loads of suggestions for getting MySQL to work under
OpenBSD. No joy. I don't know any C, and my knowledge of compilers is
almost non-existant. For the last week I've tried patches, cutting out
lines, adding lines - fumbling in the dark sucks.

Is there anyway official way to request a port? Failing that does anyone
that knows what their doing fancy having a go at doing a port so the
rest of the new openbsd community can get a shot of this supurb
database?

Or should I winge at TCX?

Thanks

Ian