[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Requesting a port?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Requesting a port?
- From: Ian Morrison <ian_(_at_)_darq_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:14:13 +0100
- Organization: darq networqs
Ok.. I'm running out of hair now.
I've been trying loads of suggestions for getting MySQL to work under
OpenBSD. No joy. I don't know any C, and my knowledge of compilers is
almost non-existant. For the last week I've tried patches, cutting out
lines, adding lines - fumbling in the dark sucks.
Is there anyway official way to request a port? Failing that does anyone
that knows what their doing fancy having a go at doing a port so the
rest of the new openbsd community can get a shot of this supurb
Or should I winge at TCX?
Visit your host, monkey.org