Re: Can't install IBM HD on Sparc IPX

Hi!

I think you've got the wrong mailing list. We talk about OpenBSD
running on the Sparc platforms, not Solaris. You can find the
"Master format.dat" by looking at www.sunhelp.com which should have
entries for your drive. If you can't find it, "man format.dat" and
edit format.dat with info on your drive. Then you should be able
to use it. Setting up disks to use under OpenBSD/Sparc is much
easier.

-Jon