Re: openbsd.com or openbsd.org

On Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 12:24:34PM -0500, Jay Richmond wrote:

> If my
> only intention was to defame and harm the openbsd project, I would just
> leave it completely separate and let people assume that the project's web
> site had been hacked

After viewing the openbsd.com site, it's certainly obvious that defaming and
harming the OpenBSD project is at least one of your intentions. What the
other intentions are aren't clear, which would lead a reasonable person to
conclude that, while you excuse the site as harmless satire, the excuses
don't hold much water. I think you'd be far more credible if you'd just be
honest about why you maintain the site. I understand that you're just a
young college kid and all, but as you grow up, you'll probably learn that
the old phrase "actions speak louder than words" is very true. You'll get
very little respect in the 'real world' carrying dishonesty as your
trademark.

--

Dana Booth <dana_(_at_)_oz_(_dot_)_net>