[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2nd controller not found
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 2nd controller not found
- From: Steve Slater <slater_(_at_)_nuc_(_dot_)_berkeley_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 14:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivery-date: Mon Jul 20 14:18:15 1998
Can anyone help me try and figure out why my 2nd HD
controller on a Toshiba 550CDT laptop is not being
found? It finds the 1st (wdc0) and the disk (wd0) but
doesn't find the 2nd (wdc1) or the ATAPI cdrom drive.
I am running OpenBSD 2.3.
My only bios message is:
bios0 at mainbus0: AT/286+(63) BIOS, date 03/12/98
and for wdc1 all I get is:
Nothing is found. The cdrom works fine
under win95 and a recent linux install on an
identical machine found the 2nd controller.
Visit your host, monkey.org