[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SUMMARY: Mylex 958 problems w/2.3"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SUMMARY: Mylex 958 problems w/2.3"
- From: "Marc C. Poulin" <mcp_(_at_)_phor_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:26:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-date: Mon Jul 6 07:26:34 1998
- Reply-to: "Marc C. Poulin" <mcp_(_at_)_phor_(_dot_)_com>
problem solved! thanks to Todd Miller for the quick reply (below)...
> From: "Todd C. Miller" <Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_courtesan_(_dot_)_com>
> I think this note was added to bt(4) after 2.3:
> The PCI versions of this card will require the Buslogic BIOS "Advanced
> Options" suboption called "Set ISA Compatible IO Port" to be set to the
> value "Primary" or "Alternate". Some cards have an option called "Set
> host adapter IO port address as default" instead; for those boards you
> should set the value to "false".
> - todd