[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
suppressing APM BIOS messages
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: suppressing APM BIOS messages
- From: Steve Slater <slater_(_at_)_nuc_(_dot_)_berkeley_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivery-date: Thu Jul 2 13:56:44 1998
I feel like this should be in a FAQ somewhere.
Is there a searchable archive of these mailing
lists I can check?
Can someone tell me how to suspend the BIOS
apm power status change messages but still have
apm watch the power? I get a few messages a minute
on the console (In BLUE) telling me how fully
my laptop battery is. I have apm running but it
still interrupts the console often.
Is there a way to send that junk to the bit bucket
or a log file and still have apm watch and alarm
on low power? Anything to keep it off the console
for these simple power status changes.
Thanks in advance,