suppressing APM BIOS messages

I feel like this should be in a FAQ somewhere.
Is there a searchable archive of these mailing
lists I can check?

Can someone tell me how to suspend the BIOS
apm power status change messages but still have
apm watch the power? I get a few messages a minute
on the console (In BLUE) telling me how fully
my laptop battery is. I have apm running but it
still interrupts the console often.

Is there a way to send that junk to the bit bucket
or a log file and still have apm watch and alarm
on low power? Anything to keep it off the console
for these simple power status changes.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Visit your host, monkey.org