[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
g77 in OpenBSD 2.3
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: g77 in OpenBSD 2.3
- From: Ted Scharlemann <ets_(_at_)_llnl_(_dot_)_gov>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivery-date: Thu Jul 2 10:02:28 1998
It would occasionally be quite useful to have a working fortran compiler
on the i386 machine I have running OpenBSD 2.3. The g77 that came in
comp23 appears to be broken. Is there a way to fix this g77?
Alternatively, if I installed g77-0.5.23 into the gcc source tree and
rebuilt it, is there any chance that it might work?
Thanks for any help or information.
Ted Scharlemann ets_(_at_)_llnl_(_dot_)_gov
Visit your host, monkey.org