virtual terminals in Mac68k?

Hey all.

This might be a silly question but I can't find the answer anywhere-
How does one switch virtual terminals in OpenBSD 2.3 mac68k?

I just recently got Obsd running on a MacIIci here mainly for fun,
but also for the experience.

Also is there no way to have the machine boot right into OpenBSD?
At this point I am forced to boot into MacOS first and then run the
booter.  With only 8Mb of RAM, its a little bit tight, but it works :D

Unfortuantely the IIci is not the most high performance machine around.
Oh well what do you expect to get for $50 (what I paid for it)

Nicholas Merrill       24 Hour pager: 917-381-0500     Voice: 212-966-1900
President / CEO        http://www.calyx.net            Fax  : 212-966-3965
Calyx Internet Access  13-17 Laight St. NYC, NY 10013  Email: nick_(_at_)_calyx_(_dot_)_net