[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dial-in real close now
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Dial-in real close now
- From: "Nick Ellson" <nicke_(_at_)_imagenation_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 16:49:26 -0700
- Delivery-date: Fri May 29 16:57:04 1998
I think I am OK there, Kermit let's me set a line speed of 57600 and even
higher when I dial out.
I think I have to issues now.. If I back the /etc/ttys down to 9600, I get
a real login but ig wierd ALT looking characters. So maybe I am fighting
two problems. Mismatched speeds AND getting 8 bit clean transmittions??
> > std.57600|57600-baud:\
> > :sp#57600:
> > (I think this might not be right)
> Stupid question -- does your 14.4 modem support a DTE bit rate of
> 57600 bit/s? many of them maxed out at 38.4.
> // marc
Visit your host, monkey.org