Ehternet PC Card Recommendations?

I'm planning on picking up an Ethernet PCMCIA Card for my laptop soon, and
was looking for recommendations.  All I really need is 10bt, since I
already have an internal modem, if they're still making those.  So, what's
been the most reliable/easiest to configure/least expensive/etc., for all
of you?  It'll be working with 2.2 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 440CDT.
Please respond privately.  (If I get a request, I'll post a letter with my
compiled "results." )

Thank you,
Barclay Osborn
bosborn_(_at_)_cyberpass_(_dot_)_net
bosborn_(_at_)_ieng9_(_dot_)_ucsd_(_dot_)_edu

Visit your host, monkey.org