[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ehternet PC Card Recommendations?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Ehternet PC Card Recommendations?
- From: Barclay Osborn <bosborn_(_at_)_cyberpass_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:06:01 -0700
- Delivery-date: Sun May 17 13:50:54 1998
I'm planning on picking up an Ethernet PCMCIA Card for my laptop soon, and
was looking for recommendations. All I really need is 10bt, since I
already have an internal modem, if they're still making those. So, what's
been the most reliable/easiest to configure/least expensive/etc., for all
of you? It'll be working with 2.2 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 440CDT.
Please respond privately. (If I get a request, I'll post a letter with my
compiled "results." )
Visit your host, monkey.org