[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More about openbsd.com
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: More about openbsd.com
- From: CyberPeasant <djv_(_at_)_bedford_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:51:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-date: Tue May 12 15:54:20 1998
- Reply-to: djv_(_at_)_bedford_(_dot_)_net
Felix Schroeter wrote:
> But who IS that Jay Richmond?
Maybe he's John Galt's idiot cousin.
Actually, viewed with Lynx, his site is completely innocuous, refers
to [free|open|net]bsd as "free good operating systems." (Of course,
this might be due to his false parsing of the phrase "other good
free OSes" to mean "these other free OSes are the good ones.")
The only question I have is, what's his purpose in even putting
the page up? If there was some "Open Baked Sugar Dumplings" company,
I could understand a link "If you're looking for the OS named OpenBSD,
go to ...org, to order our Dumplings, baked by the Open family
since 1898, click here."
<----. mail-to: djv_(_at_)_bedford_(_dot_)_net
<----' Zber Qnrzbaf, Srjre Qrivyf!
Visit your host, monkey.org