[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openbsd.com, etc.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openbsd.com, etc.
- From: Austin Hook <austin_(_at_)_canuck_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:39:51 -0600 (MDT)
- Delivery-date: Tue May 12 15:40:16 1998
I see that FreeBSD has the freebsd.com address pointing to freebsd.org
too. How about just applying for openbsd.com and ask the registration
people to give the guy his money back.
Also, the guy might be a practical joker, and might appreciate a "ok,
congratulations, funny joke! we've seen it ; now will you get go of it in
a few days?" We probably don't have to make it a big confrontation unless
he is really a bad sport. Remember, everyone has their own perspective on
humour (for better or for worse!).