[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
popauth success anyone?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: popauth success anyone?
- From: Matthew Patton <matthew_(_dot_)_patton_(_at_)_ra_(_dot_)_pae_(_dot_)_osd_(_dot_)_mil>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:38:45 -0400
- Delivery-date: Tue May 12 13:37:35 1998
I'm trying to debug popauth that comes with Qualcomm's qpopper. It appears
to be blowing up around line 400 on value = dbm_fetch(db, key); My guess is
that 'db' is not properly opened. Has ANYONE gotten popauth to work on
OpenBSD i386 2.2 (almost -current)?
Visit your host, monkey.org