[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Your OpenBSD 2.2 Order (fwd)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Your OpenBSD 2.2 Order (fwd)
- From: Austin Hook <austin_(_at_)_canuck_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:16:11 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: XAVIER MACE <an466_(_at_)_tcnet_(_dot_)_org>
- Delivery-date: Wed Apr 29 14:26:01 1998
I've posted your question to the OpenBSD "misc" mailing list. Perhaps
you can get an answer for there.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: XAVIER MACE <an466_(_at_)_tcnet_(_dot_)_org>
Yeah, I recieved my order... about a month ago I guess. I apprechiate all
the help you guys gave when I learned there were a few shiping snafoos.
Question: I am trying to set up OpenBSD as dualboot, with another OS
being primary... blah.. could not do it.. Know where I could/should go to
//Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
//Chance favors the prepared mind.
//Great minds think alike, but idiots seldom differ.
Visit your host, monkey.org