---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: XAVIER MACE <an466_(_at_)_tcnet_(_dot_)_org>

Yeah, I recieved my order... about a month ago I guess.  I apprechiate all
the help you guys gave when I learned there were a few shiping snafoos.

Question:  I am trying to set up OpenBSD as dualboot, with another OS
being primary... blah.. could not do it.. Know where I could/should go to
get help?

//Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
//Chance favors the prepared mind.
//Great minds think alike, but idiots seldom differ.