[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
POP Server - is there a port?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: POP Server - is there a port?
- From: Mark Castillo <webmaster_(_at_)_webfreaks_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:12:44 -0700
- Delivery-date: Sun Apr 26 21:29:22 1998
Was digging throught the ports collection and didn't find a POP server. I
downloaded qpopper from Qualcomm's ftp site, configed and installed.
All went well, but now cannot check email with it. I get this error...
+OK QPOP (version 2.41beta1) at wampa starting.
+OK Password required for heather.
-ERR System error, can't open temporary file, do you own it?
+OK Pop server at wampa signing off.
Connection closed by foreign host.
Visit your host, monkey.org