[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
squake / svgalib
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: squake / svgalib
- From: Jason Ish <jasoni-2_(_at_)_shaw_(_dot_)_wave_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:29:44 -0600 (CST)
- Delivery-date: Thu Apr 23 01:42:57 1998
A bit off topic and I don't know how many of you are gamers out there,
neither am I really except for quake. And it would really make my day if
I could get this to run rather than running xquake, which I've heard
success stories about.
When I execute squake, svgalib initializes, sees my video card, and just
when quake should come up on the screen i get:
svgalib: mmap error in paged screen memory.
Is this because a limitation of the linux compatibility or is it specific
I'm using a S3 VIRGE/DX (375) graphics card and i386 OpenBSD-current.
Thanks for any info.