[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD and Linux on the same machine
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD and Linux on the same machine
- From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero_(_at_)_linux_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_eu_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:12:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Delivery-date: Mon Apr 6 06:26:09 1998
I'm about to install OpenBSD as an additional system on a Linux machine
Before I mess up my system:
- is it possible to boot OpenBSD from LILO?
- or Linux from the OpenBSD boot manager?
Please reply to me directly as I'm not on the list.
(Just in case you're wondering why anyone would install two rather similar
systems: Primary purpose is to see how well my programs work on different
systems, and what I have to take care of in my autoconf scripts)