[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD routing table - how to stop it growing?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD routing table - how to stop it growing?
- From: Dmitri Kalintsev <dek_(_at_)_sprintlink_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_za>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:38:44 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Me again. ;) Probably stoopid question, but this is what caused my box to
overturn. With the time box collects *REALLY* huge routing table. My
question is - how to prevent it, so it only has routes that has been set up
manually and does not add anything else? routed process IS NOT running on my
box. I've tried to have it running, but it did not help anyway, because
routed only handles RIP requests to the best of my curent knowledge. So, how
do I stop it?
Thanks in advance,
(KD1350) Dmitri E. Kalintsev
CDPlayer_(_at_)_irc Network engineer at UUNet South Africa
mailto:dek_(_at_)_sprintlink_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_za phone: +27 (0)11 322-5600 fax: 322-5601
http://www.sprintlink.co.za/~dek cell +27 (0)82-880-4706