OpenBSD routing table - how to stop it growing?

Hi everybody,

Me again. ;) Probably stoopid question, but this is what caused my box to
overturn. With the time box collects *REALLY* huge routing table. My
question is - how to prevent it, so it only has routes that has been set up
manually and does not add anything else? routed process IS NOT running on my
box. I've tried to have it running, but it did not help anyway, because
routed only handles RIP requests to the best of my curent knowledge. So, how
do I stop it?

Thanks in advance,
--
   (KD1350)                                          Dmitri E. Kalintsev
   CDPlayer_(_at_)_irc                   Network engineer at UUNet South Africa

Visit your host, monkey.org