Web pages

I have done some further improvements to our web pages.

In particular, a whole lot more security information has been added.

The (comparitively minor) security problems we've fixed since 2.2 are
all now described in the web pages, and full patches are provided.

Most importantly, the security and other patches we make are now all
cross-linked all over the place ... so that people are more likely to
run into these things by accident.

I hope people like the way these patch are made available.  It is
should be easy to find the files, and it is also fairly convenient for
developers (well, mostly I expect that to mean me...) to make critical
patches available through the web page.

Finally, there is a tentative 2.3 release date mentioned on the main
web page...

Have at it; comments and suggestions appreciated as always.

Visit your host, monkey.org