libc problem

I'm using OpenBSD 2.2 for the sparc and I'm adding a syscall to the kernel. I write my syscall handler, added it to
sys/kern/syscalls.master and rebuilt the syscall files with makesyscalls.sh   I inced the minor vers no for libc. When I compile
libc(depend already done) I get a bunch of undeclared errors in libc/gen/lockf.c

F_ULOCK
F_LOCK
F_TLOCK
F_TEST

I can't find these defined anywhere...is this a src problem, or an I missing a file somewhere?
Trevor R.H. Clarke
Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
retrev_(_at_)_csh_(_dot_)_rit_(_dot_)_edu
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/

Visit your host, monkey.org