Mounting boot floppy

What parameters do I have to use to mount the boot floppy that I made to
install 2.2 on my Intel 486, (so that I don't have to re-boot the system
with the floppy) to be able to look at files in it (like the install
script etc.)

When I do

    mount -r /dev/fd0a /mnt

all I can see are two files that contain everything, but I can't see
inside them in the way I can if I actually boot the floppy.

If I try to mount it as "-t msdos" it crashes the OpenBSD 2.2 entirely
with a segmentation fault.  (Is that a bug?)

Austin Hook