2.2 alpha floppy fs buffer overruns

I recently downloaded the 22 floppy  fs fromone of  the mirrors for my
DEC Multia alpha. When  booting with boot  dva0  it loads the  primary
loader and   the  secondary loader. While loading   the   kernel I get
several overrun errors (somewhat about  15 errors). I don't get  those
errors  while booting  2.1 (which I   didn't install but someone  else
somewhen) from harddisk. What do those errors  mean? Does it hurt? The
kernel seems to  work properly after floppy  boot (though those errors
occured). What's needed to fix the problem?

Somewhat lost,
 Ulrich

Visit your host, monkey.org