anyone get mysql to compile, or run ?

Hey all I've been working for a 1/2 day struggling to get
mysql to compile or run on an OpenBSD 2.2 i386 box.

I've tried compiling from source and I've tried using the
FreeBSD pre-compiled binary installation.

The compilation didn't work and the pre-compiled binaries
want libraries that aren't there.

I also tried using the FreeBSD ports collection Makefile for
mysql.. but that didn't work either.

I'm wondering if anyone else has already gotten this to work?

I couldn't find anything in the list archives about mysql

Nick

Visit your host, monkey.org