[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FYI: Quake2 LINUX binary - what fun
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: FYI: Quake2 LINUX binary - what fun
- From: Peter Galbavy <peter_(_at_)_wonderland_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:28:01 -0000
- Importance: Normal
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at post.mail.demon.net
After some fun I have the Quake2 3.10 LINUX binary running under 2.2. I
ended up copying the libs etc from a Red Hat 4 box, and not getting them
from the distribution, since that failed first time.
"ps -uagx" reports that it is using 125% os the CPU - yeah sure.
Otherwise it appears to run quite fast. All on a 6x86 (the one without
Anyone who wants to test it try frag.knowledge.com (aka
dumpty.wonderland.org if the DNS hasn't caught up yet).
Visit your host, monkey.org