Fw: Unable to boot.. please help

Hello:

	I had posted the following problem to the openbsd newsgroups and
I have not rcvd. any replies. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me
know since I am stuck and don't know what to do. Here are some more
information:

disk geometry (sd0):
--------------------
	size		offset	fstype	[fsize	bsize		cpg]
a: 	154800	0		4.2BSD	 1024		8192		16
b:	126000	154800	swap
c:	828720	0		unused	 0		0
g:	388800	280800	4.2BSD	 1024		8192		16
h:	158400	669600	4.2BSD	 1024		8192		16

	I have tried booting with all the kernels (bsd, bsd.scsi3, even the
ramdisk kernel that comes on the floppy22.fs) but in all cases I get the
"OpenBSD BOOT 2.0" message and the spinning indicator stops after one
revolution. I have tried installing the boot manually using installboot and
no errors are produced. The system is not frozen since I can press Stop-A
to get to the PROM prompt. I do have a floppy in the disk drive since that
helped in 1.2 boot sequence. Everything else is pretty much generic. I am
connected to a network using le0 if that helps.

	I really appreciate your help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

	- rajib