PGP

Does anyone know if MIT is going to release the source code for PGP5.0?
I'm looking at the web page now and you can only download binary
distributions, of course on of them being a Linux binary.  That begs the
question, can I run this binary with the COMPAT_LINUX option in the
kernel?  If so can someone point me in the direction of some instructions
on what else I would need to setup?  TIA...

Wesley Griffin
wgriffin_(_at_)_glue_(_dot_)_umd_(_dot_)_edu