Re: bios trouble

According to J. Joseph Max Katz:

> Your BIOS may not like the OpenBSD bootblocks-- your best bet is to add a
> program like "OS-BS" and install that onto your MBR. OS-BS has solved this
> specific problem for many people.

   That's why there is no problem with FreeBSD. I also tried
   1 year old mainboard ( and so old bios ), everything goes ok.

  Thanks for all!

> /------------------------------------------------------------
> / Jonathan Katz, jkatz_(_at_)_cpio_(_dot_)_org     /  http://www.cpio.org
> / Student, Unix geek, Security guy  /  http://posse.cpio.org
> / President and Founder: CPIO NSA   /  http://jon.katz.com
> /     "The meek may inherit the earth,
> /             but Gale and I will seize the stars!"

Boulon
   Olivier Crouzet        14 - 16 Rue Voltaire 94270 Kremlin-Bicetre France
      "Boulon"                          Tel  :  01 44 08 01 96
 E-Mail  : ol_(_at_)_epita_(_dot_)_fr                http://www.epita.fr/~ol